Game Brief

I have however now managed to complete my introductory brief to the game, far more precise that my previous post I have refined the story and am now making good headway into my research.

I have also managed to select a title which I feel suits the game theme. I chose to name the project ‘lies beneath’ as a sort of pun on the physical characteristics and story of the game. Lies: referring to the cover-up of the Fuhrers death. And beneath, relating to the physical position of the bunker.

Brief

Based in Berlin Germany, or should I say underneath, this game is set 30 years after the Second World War in the bunker where the historic but controversial death of Germany’s Fuhrer Adolf Hitler was said to have take place. Instead though was actually a mere cover-up that the allies simply had to implement as propaganda to prevent widespread panic that he could still be alive as he was never actually found. The whole game is based on a secret undiscovered bunker network beneath the streets of Berlin where the Fuhrer was still in hiding a full 30 years after the war had ended, and continuing to house a whole organisation unknown to the world. The player’s point of view will be from Special Forces Military Agent in the 1980’s that through the worlds governments has been ordered to be sent down into this world to shut it down without anyone above having ever known of its existence, since a full military operation would be a public humiliation to the allies and would unearth there lie. The bunker was discovered after clues had been slowly collected by detectives over the 30 year period between the infiltration and the end of the War.

No comments:

Post a Comment