The Muckleburgh Collection



The UK’s largest privately owned military collection.



Initially I planned to visit this museum to contribute to my primary research core. Seeing equipment and uniforms first hand I believed would prove to be invaluable to my studies. I have visited the museum in the past, previous to taking on this task in FMPA1, and know how much I could attain from a trip. Being situated so closely in northern Norfolk it would seem silly not to snap up this opportunity. Unfortunately I have discovered the museum itself is closed off for the autumn and the winter months of the year, the time I will actually producing my FMPA1 section of the course.





The museum itself opens up again on the 13th of February (annoyingly the half term after I finish FMPA1) but this I hope will still be useful to me. I intent to still visit and then add the research in my FMPA2 section of the course since it will be so early in this section of the Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment